• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

raw nipples

KStoner6tb

Bluelighter
*First off, this is serious, no joke*

Lately my nipples have felt really raw, tender, with a burning type sensation. The only thing I'm taking right now is tribulus and ZMA. Both are supposed to be herbal test boosters, and not induce any type of estrogen rebound type shit but that's my only guess??

It's weird, but I really notice it in the evening. I don't feel it all day, then as soon as I get in the shower, it really becomes noticeable..(hot water trigger maybe?) Then they stay raw for the rest of the evening. No lumps underneath, lactating or any other sides, just raw/tender.

I've taken tribulus on and off for 3 years, and have never experienced anything like this before. Nothing radically different about my diet(I'm grasping at possibilities)

Anybody?

Sounds estrogenic or prolactigenic (i had the same thing after using the original andro)....

Alright, I'm thinking it's just chafing? I've never had this problem before, but I've also never run a whole lot.

I've been running a lot and becoming drenched in sweat for extended periods of time. I actually feel I stay cooler with a shirt on(sweat cools u down) but I never worried about chafing nips. ha.

This sound like a logical explanation to anyone? Mabye double ewe can give some input as I know he runs all the damn time.

EDIT: Maybe it was just a certain shirt which irritated the skin? I hoping this is it.

Last edited:
That sounds right to me. When I was a real fatass I would always wear a t-shirt when swimming, and would get horrible chaffing on my nipples afterward. Not. Fun.

You can get anti-chaffing nipple tape IIRC. Also apparently nipple lube and other protective stuff. An elbow bandage would work well enough, as long as there isn't too much hair around there.

Hey thanks for that link DAve. I'm gonna look into that tape. Yah man it's so humid/muggy down here that the sweat basically pours outta me like a fountain, even at 6am.

I've gone without a shirt, but I actually feel it helps my endurance to run with the shirt on.

Yeah when I ran a prohormone a few years back i was worried I was getting gyno. turns out my new shirt that Id worn 3 times in a week was rubbing and causing tenderness....

Buy an OTC AI if you're really worried. I always keep one to hand anyway- a dose a week while on a cut does wonders for me (but does blunt my sex drive a bit...)

You could simply run shirtless, too... just so long as you take pics and post them on here ;) =D

<3.

That is true. Also, you could wear a bra!!
Just kidding Kstoner <3 =D

hahaha damnit how did you know? (I already do on Tuesdays) :D

You could simply run shirtless, too... just so long as you take pics and post them on here ;) =D

<3.

Well, I've thought about that, but I don't wanna cause any traffic accidents or anything. You know, safety first is how I live my life, even if it means the nips gotta pay the price =D

Thanks for all the replies yall. I dont know why I didn't assume it was chafing to begin with. Sensitive nipples for guys=scary.

ZMA raises testosterone. Any increases over your normal levels, whether natural (exercise, ZMA, etc) or artificial (AAS), can aromatize to estrogen.